Saturday 6 April 2013

A new promo for a new month!

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would do a quick blog about my new promotion for April. I have 9 bars of a new soap I made, Green Tea, up for grabs. So whenever anyone buys a cupcake soap from my Folksy shop in the month of April, you will also receive a free bar of Green Tea! How awesome is that!

Green Tea handmade soap with soap cupcake
It's a lovely zinger of a scent, perfect to freshen up your hands or to take into the shower. It's lemony, fresh and tangy, but with lovely base notes that make it perfect to bathe with for a lingering smell. Like all my soaps it's packed with shea butter, and will leave your hands and body silky smooth.

Obviously as there are only 9 bars, this promotion is stock dependent.

See my video on my facebook page

Be sure to check out my Folksy shop to make your purchase!

Have a great weekend,

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment