Wednesday 17 April 2013

Continuing the Bakery theme with Lemon Meringue

Hey guys!

Just thought I would share a few pictures of my latest creation - Lemon Meringue. Continuing along my Bakery theme, I bought this fragrance on a whim to see what it smelt like and it was so amazing I had to use it straight away.

See the pictures below for how it came out!

Cold process soap - In the mould

Handmade Lemon Meringue soap - just cut!

Each bar is garnished with a slice of green lemon

I love, love, love how this came out. It's got a brown biscuity base with heaps of buttery lemon on top, formed into stiff peaks which will go white as it cures. The fragrance behaved impeccably, and it smells unbelievably lemony, sweet, sugary and delicious. You just know this is a fragrance that will be long lasting on your hands, and it'll look cute on the sink to boot!

You can order this in my Folksy shop or go on my facebook page to see what else I'm up to ;) As the final cure date for this soap is the 13th May, everyone who orders a bar will get a note for how to care for your soap whilst it's curing. It's totally useable, it'll just last longer if you let it cure ;)

Happy Wednesday!

Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment