Tuesday 7 May 2013

Strawberry Shortcake & Lemon Cheesecake Lip balms

Hi guys!

Doesn't that title sound so edible?! Were you ever one of those kids who ate their lipbalm instead of putting it on their lips? Well, you definitely will be with these! Check out my first official youtube video, where I demonstrate how to use a lipbalm base from www.bathbomb.biz.



All my ingredients:


The lip balm is light and smooth, and like my un-eloquent ramblings in the video, isn't greasy or heavy. Here are some pictures of my finished balms, without their labels etc.

Vegan lip balm - home made from a base

Strawberry Shortcake and Lemon Cheesecake Lip Balms

Homemade lip balm


So there you go! Let me know if you decide to make any, I'd love to see!

Naomi


2 comments:

  1. these look lovely Naomi. I like the idea of usch luscious flavours too

    ReplyDelete